This course is 1500 hours in length and will train a student to practice in the field of barber/styling. The student will be prepared to take their State Board Exam after completion of the course. They will learn hair cutting, hair styling, hair coloring, manicuring, shaving, salon skills, proper sanitation, and State laws and rules.
The student will also learn the latest techniques in clipper cutting/styling and coloring procedures.
The school uses only professional products to ensure quality results which will prepare the student for the workforce.
- Use of barber implements, honing, shaving, beard trimming, haircutting & styling
- Anatomy & physiology
- Disorders of skin, scalp & hair
- Chemistry & sanitation
- Facial massage & treatments
- Hair coloring & straightening
- Hairpiece fitting
- Barbering fundamentals
- Shampoo, scalp & hair treatments
- Styling, permanent waving
- Business management, laws & rules